Catalytic Risk Managers offers Earthquake property policies on an admitted and non-admitted basis. We write Earthquake business exclusively through regional and national wholesale brokers to insure commercial property owners with our own or pre-agreed manuscript forms covering the following:
- Business Personal Property
- Tenant Improvements or Betterments
- Business Income
- Rental Value
- Additional Property
Coverage for Flood (available in certain areas), Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage, Ordinance or Law and Mold Clean-Up and Removal is offered on an optional basis. Catalytic has the ability to underwrite risk on a first loss (primary) and excess of loss (excess) basis and we are willing to offer limits up to a maximum of $125M per risk.
Target Accounts include:
- Ground Up, Primary, Excess and Quota Share accounts
- Small and Middle market accounts with TIV’s ranging from less than $1,000,000 to multi-billion dollar schedules
- National accounts Earthquake and Flood exposure can be considered on an individual account basis
- Commercial Habitational (condominiums and apartments). We do not target soft story; tuck-under parking or unreinforced masonry
- Office Buildings & Real Estate
- Hotels & Motels
- Hospital & Healthcare
- Light Manufacturing
- Smaller Public Entities; including Government, Municipal and School Boards
- (Other occupancies are also eligible)
Catalytic is happy to offer full limit quotes for accounts with TIVs below $50,000,000. All business is subject to our Underwriting Guidelines and per risk capacity may vary by territory and account characteristics.
Demand for our Earthquake products is particularly strong in California, the Pacific-Northwest and the Mississippi basin. Crucially, we have the capacity to cover peak concentrations inherent in major cities exposed to this peril, such as Los Angeles and San Francisco.
For more information on our Earthquake product:
E-mail submissions to: email@example.com
(Submissions can be cleared no earlier than 90 days prior to effective date.)